The objects of the trust are as mentioned below and will be delivered with clear equality of caste, creed, religion and gender.e
1. To establish, promote, set-up, run, maintain, assist, finance, support blood banks, medical institutions, medical Camps, rehabilitation center for cancer patients.
2. To assist, support, finance the poor and needy cancer patients for their treatments and rehabilitation.
3. To provide education /medical service/other charitable services to the poor and needy.
4. To open, fund, establish, promote, set-up, run, maintain, assist, finance, support and /or running medical research /medical camps in the field of cancer and related disease for early diagnosis of the same.
5. To conduct camps, seminars, meetings, publicity for prevention and detection of cancer/ other terminal diseases and create an awareness of the same in general public.
6. To promote, administer, establish, support, maintain, and /or grant aid to any person, institution or society or organization whatsoever having for its objects similar to this trust in India irrespective of caste, creed, religion or gender.
7. To promote any other objects similar to the above object that may be required from time to time in India, for the benefit of all, irrespective of caste, creed, religion or gender.
8. The above objects are independent of each other and none of the above involves carrying on any business, trade or activities for profit and trustees will solely from time to time, utilize the income and funds of the trust in carrying out all or any one of the objects of the trust and no portion of it will be utilized for payment to the trustees by way of profit, interest, dividend, or as a place of profit.
9. The objects of the trust are prohibited from restricting the benefits of the trust to any particular religious community or caste or for using and / applying any part of the income or any property of the trust, directly or indirectly for the benefits of any of the trustees or their relatives or institutions or concerns in which anyone of them is interested and the benefit of this trust should be extended to the deserving in India irrespective of the caste, creed, religion or gender.
10. Application of income for religious purposes, if any, will be restricted to the limits prescribed under the income tax act as amended from time to time.